160 Florence Drive
160 Florence Drive
Tuscany of Abacoa
4 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | 2,523 sq ft
160 Florence Drive | Tuscany at Abacoa | Jupiter, Florida
HOLLY MEYER LUCAS & CAROLINE HARPER present: The gorgeous Abacoa home that you've been waiting for!! 160 Florence will check all of your criteria boxes and more!
SHOWINGS BEGIN AT OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY, July 7th 12pm - 2pm!
* THE LOCATION: Situated on a quiet street in the highly sought after Tuscany of Abacoa. Walk to Independence Middle School, Roger Dean Stadium for a baseball game, and Downtown Abacoa for a cup of coffee, glass of wine, or dinner! The home sits across the street from one of Tuscany's coveted huge green spaces, the community pool, and an adorable playground!
* THE LIVING SPACES: Featuring an open floor plan with flexible living spaces, this well maintained DiVosta home has been built strong (CBS construction) and customized to perfection! The open, breezy kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances including a wine cooler and granite counter tops.
Open your triple sliding doors out to the patio and entertain effortlessly from your functional family room & kitchen dining nook, while maintaining your home's elegance with a formal dining room.
* THE BACKYARD: Ladies and gentlemen, if you've been looking for the perfect custom backyard with a gas heated pool, spa, and surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, THIS IS IT. Live your best life from your heated pool while watching the game on your wall mounted flat screen TV and enjoy a meal from the comfort of your screened in patio. The grill hooks up to a gas line making summer cook outs a breeze while a custom awning provides the perfect amount of shade, adjustable to your liking.
* THE BEDROOMS: Each of the bedrooms offer ample closet space and are generous in size. The master bedroom has a traditional Divosta flow, with his & hers walk-in closets, dual sinks, a step-in shower, and Roman tub. Two of the bedrooms share an adorable balcony overlooking Florence drive, offering owners the perfect perch to enjoy a cup of coffee as the sun rises or glass of wine as the day winds down.
* THE FLOORING: Gorgeous wood flooring upstairs and tile throughout the downstairs.
* THE FUNDAMENTALS: Home built in 2004, AC is 2015, kitchen appliances 2015, gas on property!! (propane tank), hurricane shutters for every window, CBS construction throughout, 2 car garage with 2 additional parking spaces in driveway.
* SCHOOLS: Lighthouse Elementary, Beacon Cove, Independence Middle School, Dwyer High School
* CONTACT: Holly Meyer Lucas & Caroline Harper of Meyer Lucas Real Estate (561)406-5228 or email@example.com
Schedule Your Showing